The 2018 Super Truck Racing Season has kicked into high gear and we look forward to sharing the action with you. If you’re planning to come along to one of our race meetings here’s what you need to know:
We’re proud to be a family-friendly sport. In fact, many of our competitors are second generation drivers and there is usually plenty of excited children around on race days. It’s a good idea to pack ear muffs for your young ones, as a precaution.
What to Bring
We recommend that you pack chairs or a picnic rug plus sun, wind or rain protection, depending on the forecast. You’re welcome to bring along your own snacks and refreshments however a kiosk is generally open at the track. ATM’s are not always readily available so please have cash on hand.
Round 2 – Winton Motor Raceway – 7th & 8th of July, 2018
- Gates open from 7am each day. Arrive prior to 9.30 to catch the first Super Truck race
- Ticket prices: $15 per adult on Saturday, $20 per adult on Sunday or buy a weekend pass for $30. Children 16 years and under enter free
- Keep the kids busy on the 17m long Monster Crocodile Obstacle Course – open both days from 10am
- Food, drinks & coffee can be purchased from at the kiosk
- ATM and EFTPOS facilities available at the track
- Camping is available at the Raceway and accommodation can be booked locally. Book in advance.
Add yourself to the Facebook event for this round to receive event reminders and news.